Grady Lane McGowan

Lilypie

Jett Aubrey McGowan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 17, 2009

Part 1 - Sonya's Shower

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...we are finally coming up for air after a few weeks of unbelievable craziness! I plan on posting a tid-bit each day for the next few days to get you caught up on what's been goin' on w/ the McGowans!

The last weekend in February, Grady & I took a trip to Nashville for Aunt Sasha's shower! Despite the fact that it was 30 degrees and raining...the shower was a huge success! Everything was green and pink...even the chocolate!:-) It was a 'sweet shower' and I have seriously never seen so much yummy dessert in my life! Sonya got some of the cutest stuff...doesn't hurt that she has such great taste!:-)

Here are a few pics...

The bride-to-be & me!
filling her plate w/ sweets!
only half of the dessert table!!!
pink & green m&m's - party favors
the only boy allowed at the shower...he had a highchair on the front row!:-)
Grady & Nana
The Boyd ladies all in attendance...
Me & Kim w/ Ang
Grady & Gaga...
to be continued....
~jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun shower! I love parties and this one looks like a blast! The favors are so cute! You look AMAZING Jen! I love you in that dress. Miss you!