Grady Lane McGowan

Lilypie

Jett Aubrey McGowan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 19, 2009

part 2 - time w/ the fam in Nashville...

When we weren't doing shower stuff, we got to catch up & spend lots of time w/ family & friends!

Grady w/ his cousin Abbie...

w/ Abbie & Hannah Grady & Hannah
giving Trystin a high-five! w/ his cousins Trystin & Jace... me & my girlies!!!
hangin' w/ Uncle Mike!

Hannah, Grady, Everett & Ethan playing w/ Michael's tools...

Grady did so well on both plane rides! He flirted, explored everything, ate cheerios, slept, played...I was so proud! When we arrived back in Dallas, this is what we found...

What a sweet welcome home!!!

~jen


2 comments:

Courtney said...

awww, Grady is growing so fast!! And I think he looks JUST like you!! Aubrey seems so sweet, with a welcome home sign and everything :) I hope you are doing great.

Rollins Family said...

I cant wait to get my hands on that little man.